Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Blue Jean Baby, LA Lady

I have been in LA for two weeks now and could not be happier with my decision. I am finally settled into my apartment and having fun exploring my new 'hood. I have ran into two celebrities so far and both are professional athletes. Hopefully this trend continues and I run into Beckham next week. If Posh is with him, I may or may not pee my pants. (I will). Anyway, to the music.

Can I just say that the LA radio stations absolutely kill DC stations? In DC, it was basically Beiber's "Baby" and Gaga's "Bad Romance" every other song with a little Ke$ha thrown in there. Don't get me wrong, I will get down to any Gaga song with the same enthusiasm as any WeHo boy (minus "Disco Stick", what the hell was she thinking there?) but honestly, after a while, you just want to hear a little Indie, am I right?

I am overwhelmed with the LA music scene and have basically turned into a giggling little girl with all the prospective shows on any given night. Remember in The Goonies where they find One Eyed Willie's treasure and everyone goes nuts and runs around grabbing the jewels and stuffing them into their clothes? That is exactly how i feel plus I don't even have Sean Astin telling me I can't keep anything! As soon as I get my feet under me, I promise to get these reviews up and running.

To my all of my three followers, thanks for being patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment